Events -> Event
Cost: £80 per driver per day
Slip&Grip’s Spring Touge weekend consists of a mix of drift, track and rally cars tackling a 2.2 tight tarmac stage with a trackday style format. This format allows for a fun relaxed atmosphere for people to enjoy their cars in the safety of a private course. You will all be pleased to know that there are no sound limits! There will be 40 cars per day maximum to give everyone plenty of stage time.
People who are driving on the Saturday or the whole weekend will be able to arrive on the Friday evening and those driving Sunday will be able to arrive on Saturday afternoon. Camping is free for this event. The address is SY25 6BJ. You can either buy drivers slots for one or both days. The cost will be £80 per driver, per day. Cars are only allowed 1 extra driver or driver +1 passenger. Passenger sign on will be £5 and there is no public admittance to this event. If you are not a driver or a +1 you must be media to attend.
Camping is free and a BBQ will be on offer for breakfast, lunch and dinner. the stage will open early both days. We run a que open pitlane format with cars released as single or pairs every 40 seconds. This event is un-timed, Marshals will be on stage with flags and first aid kits will be on site too. There are a number of health and safety rules we have put in place that will be included in your application acceptance email or can be viewed on the FB event page.
Please use the BOOK ME button to secure your slot. Dont forget to select which days and how many drivers from the drop down menu when you pay via Paypal. If you want to do a group booking for more than two cars or drivers please email us direct. You must have atleast one 1KG fire extinguisher is run at this event.
Safety and Rules:
- Helmets will be mandatory for drivers and passengers
- Seat belts must be worn at all times on stage
- You must hold a full valid UK driving Licence
- Due to the tight nature of this stage we do recommend buckets seats, harnesses and a roll cage but they are not essential to drive the stage
- You must carry a fire extinguisher in the car minimum of 1KG for a small car 1.5KG-2KG for larger cars or extreme high performance monsters - use your own common sense for this!!
- One front seat passenger only
- Drivers and passengers must sign on and sign a disclaimer before going on the stage
- Arms and legs must be covered at all times
- Internal or external cameras are fine
- Cars must be in good overall condition, please make sure you have no oil or coolant leaks prior to going out on stage
- Please drive with in yours and your cars limits, remember if someone comes off track or crashes and can’t get back on then it will close the track and only re open when the car is recovered reducing everyone’s seat time
- Your car must have a front and rear towing eye with easy access
- No Children or Pets at this event please
- If we find anyone abusing the venue or driving out on stage when it is closed you will be banned from any further Slip&Grip events
- No timing is allowed at this event
- We are asking that there are no other visitors to view this event. There will be some but they will be by special invite only
- Any tyres are welcome but we don’t recommend slicks for this event
*Please note that all event bookings are subject to our standard bookings terms and conditions.