Events -> Event
Touge In The Valleys Sept 14th/15th
: 08:00 am
: From £ 90.00
Slip&Grip Automotive - Touge In The Valleys 2019 - September 14th/15th
The long anticipated Touge In The Valleys returns to Mid Wales, Mid September. Set in the heart of Wales nestling on the side of a private mountian in a stunning valley, 2.2 miles of tight tarmac stage wind up around and down the peak providing one of the most unique motorsport venues in the UK.
With Camping on site Friday and Saturday night you can drive one or two days over the weekend. We will have a burger van on site with local meat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If your used to normal trackdays on wide open ciruits this event provides a unique cheallenge that no other venue offers, with cars being released at minute intervals to tackle the tarmac over the mountain. A truly unique event providing an awesome atmosphere alongside an awesome driving road.
When you make your booking you will be sent a confirmation with a full set of rules and regulations as well as a course map and a break down of event schedule and information.
- Single Day £90 Per Driver
- Two Days £170 Per Driver
(Up to 2 driver permitted per car)
Basic Rules and Regs:
- Drivers & Co-Drivers must wear helmets at all times on stage (Co-Driver not Required)
- Cars will be srutineered and must be maintained and prepared to a high standard
- All cars must be at least to a road going standard with a minimum of a Half Cage (significant roll over bar), bucket seats and FIA/MSUK harnesses fitted as per manufacturers guidelines
- All cars must carry atleast a 1KG hand held fire extinguisher thats mounted with in reach of the vehicles crew
- Cars must have towing eyes fitted
- Slicks are not permitted
- Members of public and spectating are not permitted at this event, only drivers, co-drivers, vehicle mechanics, staff, marshals and media
- We supply a full medical crew and marshals for your safety
- This event runs an open class format providing your car meets our simple safety regs
- All vehicles makes are welcome
- There is no official timing for this event
Be warned, despite being a beautiful location and venue, this stage is not for the faint hearted. Armco and tyre walls do line a lot of the stage for your protection but the track is not very wide so things can happen very quickly. We recommend that if you are planning on attending this event you have previous trackday / on track experience. If you do not respect the stage and understand the limits of you and your car its not the event for you. If however you are looking for a real challenge away from the wide open UK circuits, looking to build confidence driving this epic stage throughout a full weekend with load of seat time with a typical Slip&Grip Automotive atmosphere then get your name down.
This is the only Touge this year so will book really fast. who doesnt want to spend the weekend on a tarmac stage in a stunning location with a bunch of other petrolheads with heaps of seat time whilst in a safe environment ;) . You can't go wrong for £90 per driver per day.
*Please note that all event bookings are subject to our standard bookings terms and conditions.