- Professional, calibrated torque wrench
- All Kielder torque wrenches are tested and supplied with a certificate of calibration.
- Heat treated steel ratchet head.
- Durable construction, maintains accuracy over time.
- Features quick release lock collar for easy adjustment of required torque, with only a single action needed to securely lock in position.
- Positive action "click" when desired torque level is achieved, which helps to ensure accuracy of torque applied.Switchable direction function, ideal
- Torque scale in both Nm and lb-ft
- Supplied in storage case
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty available when registered with Kielder
Kielder calibrates each torque wrench using torque standards according to DIN ISO 6789 & ASME B107.300-2010. We certify that it meets the accuracy requirements of specifications DIN ISO 6789 & ASME B107.300-2010.
Free Shipping when ordering more than £200 of Kielder Tools!!
(Please note that when ordering multiple items, they maybe shipped separately. For shipping over 10kg please contact us direct.)